VOLANTEXRC T-28 Trojan 400mm Wingspan 4CH Airplane With Xpilot Stabilizer RTF
VOLANTEXRC T-28 Trojan is a 4-CH scale Warbird airplane. The Xpilot stabilizer provides super stable flying performance. With the high scale apperance, it always catches attentions when doing aerobatic moves in the air.
- EASY TO CONTROL WITH ONE KEY FUNCTION: Simply press one button and pull the stick to control easily the warbird to do aerobatic flying. Xpilot stabilization system ultra stable self stabilization of gyro system.
- BEGINNERS' FIRST RC AIRPLANE TRAINER: 3-level flight control assists(Beginner level with full assist/ Intermediate with partial assist/ Expert for manual control) help beginners learn to fly step by step.
- GREAT AIRPLANE FOR OUTDOOR ADVENTURE: 2.4Ghz Radio Control distance of 656 ft, the strong anti-interference capability allows to hold a small flight club party between you and your friends.
- MORE LONGER FLYING, MORE FUN WITH YOU: The gear box system provides more thrust and power to increase speed, and more efficient to save battery's power, allowing the warbird to fly a long time about 20 minutes.
- FULLY ASSEMBLY READY TO FLY: This version includes everything needed to get the model started, only require the batteries for transmitter. It is fully assembly to get the plane take off within 1 minutes out of box. Portable package to go with you everywhere.
Remote Control Warbird for Beginner: the best rc airplane, easy to control, completely assembled Ready-To-Fly (RTF) for quick start
The T-28 is a rc warbird with excellent performance. Due to the XPILOT stabilization system, with over-grade powerful motor system, the rc plane flies stably, react nimbly and able to do aerobatics even in little windy environment