- Adopt high-frequency MCU (up to 50MHz) as the main control chip, the computing speed of the ESC is faster and the response speed of the throttle is dramatically improved.
- Applying advanced synchronous rectifier technology, it can increase the ESC efficiency (significantly reduce the ESC temperature), improve the throttle linearity, and speed up the response when decelerating the motor. This ESC is
compatible with PPM signal-receiving mode (the throttle signals range from 1100μs to 1940μs) and OneShot125 signal-receiving mode ((the throttle signals range from 125μs to 250μs).
- In PPM signal-receiving mode, the frequency of the throttle signal supported by the ESC is up to 500Hz and compatible with various flight controllers.
- Highly intelligent and adaptive default settings like auto-adjusting timing for ease of operation.
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes the flight more stable.
- By using specialized power tube to driver the chip, the ESC has high efficiency and strong reliability.
Type: Skyclaw Pro 25A
Applications: 550 class
Continuous Current: 25A
Burst Current: 40A
Li-Po Battery: 3~4S