- Adopt high-frequency MCU (up to 50MHz) as the main control chip, the
computing speed of the ESC is faster and the response speed of the throttle is
- Using specialized power tube to driver the chip, the ESC has high
efficiency and strong reliability.
- Applying advanced synchronous rectifier technology, it can increase the
ESC efficiency, improve the throttle linearity, reduce the ESC temperature and
speed up the response while decelerating the motor.
- In PPM signal-receiving mode, the frequency of the throttle signal
supported by the ESC is up to 500Hz and compatible with various flight
controllers. And the ESC is compatible with Oneshot, Multishot and Dshot signal
receiving mode which can continuously meet users’ new demands.
- Use the optocoupler to achieve electric insulation at signal input
terminal in order to forbid the interference from noise signal superimposed on
external signal, which can improve security and reliability.
- The power MOSFETs, heat-conductive sheet copper and heatsink fit
closely and can transfer all internal heat quickly to outside without fan. It
can reduce the possibility of component damage effectively resulted from excess
temperature and extend the service life.
- Skyclaw HV 80A ESC adopts nano waterproof coating and anticorrosion
case which can resistant against water and dust and reduce the damage from
-Provide start-up protection and throttle signal loss protection which
can extend the service life and reduce the risk of drone crash as much as
Type: Skyclaw HV 80A
Continuous Current: 80A
Burst Current: 100A
Li-Po Battery: 6~14S